- About Us
The guts for younger WomenвЂ™s wellness offers monthly on line chats for ladies with Endometriosis, PCOS, MRKH and parents of women with MRKH. The chats are safe places for teenagers and women (and moms and dads of teenagers with MRKH) whom share a condition that is common make inquiries, discuss issues, and supply one another help. Our PCOS and Endometriosis chats are ready to accept ladies many years 13-22. Our MRKH chats are ready to accept women that are young 14-22. The health care professionals whom moderate the chats will be unable to provide you with particular medical advice, but should be able to give you basic information and resources.
About talk moderators: Moderators whom give wellness information are experts at Boston ChildrenвЂ™s Hospital and they are identified during chats having a title that is professional i.e. Nurse, Dr., Dietitian, or Nutritionist. Take note that any talk participant who’s maybe perhaps not identified this way shouldn’t be regarded as a medical expert. All talk participants must seek to disseminate only information that is real and accurate and supply legitimate sources for just about any medical or wellness information. Marketing is forbidden on each of our chats.
If youвЂ™re interested in attending a young adult or moms and dad talk, please fill out of the type below since entirely as you can. Things marked with an asterisk (*) are expected. If you’re a parent/guardian and so are enrolling to become listed on the MRKH Parent chat list, please enter your daughterвЂ™s date of delivery and signs.
- Please try not to share any private information in the talk, such as for instance your complete name or target. Whenever you login, make use of your first title or perhaps a nickname just.
- Don’t use improper language, and stay considerate of all of the chatters.
- The chats aren’t supposed to be your own consultation that is medical. We’re able to provide basic advice, but for those who have certain or urgent questions regarding your quality of life, you ought to speak to your medical care provider.
- This talk is ready to accept women that are young were identified as having Endometriosis, PCOS, or MRKH by their own health care provider. At firstname.lastname@example.org when you have questions regarding whether or perhaps not this talk is suitable for you, please email us
When youвЂ™re registered, youвЂ™ll receive an email reminder and login information the time ahead of the talk, and once again a single day associated with talk.
Teens/Young grownups with MRKH Chat: Moderated by Nurse Caitlin Roberts | Ongoing, bimonthly
Parents of teenagers with MRKH Chat: Moderated by Nurse Caitlin Roberts | Ongoing, monthly
Teenagers with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Chat: Moderated by Nurse Emily Gallagher and Dietitian Kelsey Rose | Ongoing, monthly
Teenagers with Endometriosis Chat: Moderated by Nurse Emily Gallagher | Ongoing, month-to-month
C cap guidelines:
Teen/Young Adult Endometriosis, MRKH, and PCOS Chat Rules:
- Be respectful of other people all of the time. No swearing or language that is abusive be tolerated.
- Opt for a nickname that doesn’t expose your own personal identification. As an example, don’t use your genuine name, email target, college, or any other information that is personal.
- Do NOT share any individual information through the talk (such as for instance your title, target, email target, or some other private information).
- The chats with this internet site are meant as a location to talk about overall health and wellness problems. These chats are NOT intended for speaking about your unique history that is medical. If you’d like particular advice that is medical please check with your medical care provider.
- All talk individuals should be 13 or older (or 14 or older for the chat that is MRKH) and 22 or younger.
Individuals should also consent to the annotated following:
- We have see the guidelines associated with the talk and I also accept stick to the guidelines
- I am aware if I break these rules that I can be temporarily kicked out of the chat or permanently banned.
- In addition certify that i’m at the very least 13 years of age (or 14 yrs . old for the MRKH talk), much less than 22 yrs . old.
Parent MRKH Chat Rules:
- Be respectful of other people all the time. No swearing or abusive language will be tolerated.
- Cannot share any individual information during the talk (such as for instance your complete name, mailing target, email target, or other information that is personal about your self or your child).
- The chats with this internet site are meant as a spot to go over health and wellness and wellness problems. If you’d like certain advice that is medical please check with your daughterвЂ™s medical care provider.
Individuals additionally needs to consent to the immediate following:
- We have browse the rules of this talk and I also consent to stick to the guidelines
- I am aware that i could be temporarily kicked from the talk or forever prohibited if We break these guidelines.
- We additionally certify that i’m a parent/guardian of the woman that is teen/young was identified as having MRKH.
Note: Any participant would you perhaps perhaps maybe maybe not proceed with the guidelines in the list above will soon be warned. A participant who continues to disobey a rule will be removed from the chat room after a warning.
Remarks are closed.
- Ask People
- On The Web Wellness Chats
- MRKH Conference
- Endometriosis Conference
- Endometriosis Analysis
- Teen Talk Publication
- Youth Advisory System
- Print Publications
The guts for younger WomenвЂ™s wellness (CYWH) is really a collaboration amongst the Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine while the Division of Gynecology at Boston ChildrenвЂ™s Hospital. The middle can be a academic entity that exists to offer teen girls and women with very carefully investigated wellness information, wellness training programs, and seminars.
All info is for academic purposes just. For certain advice that is medical diagnoses, and therapy, consult with your medical care provider.
В© Center for Ladies’s Wellness, Boston Kid’s Hospital. All liberties reserved.